Retreats: Yoga Retreat in Punta Ala
Date: 21st – 27th May 2017
Location: Gallia Palace Hotel in Punta Ala, Italy
A rejuvenating escape from our hectic daily lives. A time to transform your body and mind. Indulge in a six night stay at the 5* Luxury Italian Hotel, Relais and Chateaux – Gallia Palace Hotel in Punta Ala, Tuscany.
Nourish your body with freshly prepared delicious meals every day, courtesy of a team of professional chefs, clean-eating that is nutritionally balanced to compliment your health and wellness programme. Spend each day with inspiring yoga, fitness and wellness experts, watch your body transform and let your mind reset. Clear your mind and relish in a meditative state whilst watching astonishing sunsets, form close bonds with like-minded people in a small group.
Fuel your body the right way with personalised nutritional advice from health coach experts and learn how to continue your health journey back home with ease. Explore daily and soak up the beauty of the breathtaking Mediterranean sea, unwind with new activities every day, from SUP yoga, to energising beautiful hikes and exquisite sunset beach dinners.
All the space you need to reset and recharge in a luxurious double bedroom, with private on-suite facilities. No hassle for you with airport transports included, just book your flights and space on the retreat and leave the rest to us. You’ll get results for your body and mind that will leave you feeling refreshed and energised, ready to head back to your busy daily life with a nourished and healed mindset…and one big smile on your face!
• 6 night luxury accommodation
• Hassle-free airport transfers
• Nourishing daily meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Delicious daily healthy snacks and teas
• Daily energising and restorative yoga
• Metabolic boosting body weight fitness sessions
• A peak into the calming and enlightening effects of meditation
• Expert nutritional health consultation
• Breathtaking sea view hikes
• Authentic bike and wine tour
• Try something exciting and new: SUP Yoga!
• Exclusive sunset private beach dinner
• Exquisite pool Gala dinner
• Explore the local village and beautiful surrounding of Castiglione Della Pescaia
• Use of Hotel facilities: swimming pool, private beach, wifi, gym
• A transformed mind and body you can’t wait to show off back home
Emily came to Power Yoga, like many, as a therapy for a knee injury and was immediately struck by its transformative qualities both on and off the mat. Emily completed her teacher training under one of London’s top Power Yoga instructors, Stewart Gilchrist. Whilst kicking her asanas into place, his inspirational teachings taught Emily the importance of an effortless practice allowing the body to flow mindlessly with the breath. At the heart of her practise is a strong, steady breath and the search for stillness in the most dynamic flow. Emily’s teaching is uplifting, energetic and dynamic and powerful.
Maria Giulia Castellani
Giulia began her yoga journey by attending power yoga classes in London. Becoming very inspired by her teachers, she decided to undertake a deeper exploration of yoga. After completing her teacher training in Indonesia, with Zuna Yoga, she embraced a true self–journey and individual growth. Thanks to such an enlightening and emotional experience, she acknowledged it was her duty to spread around all those seeds that had been planted in her mind and heart. With dynamic, energetic and meditative practices, she is determined to create a safe and nurturing environment for students to develop their physical skills and support their inward focus and self-discovery. As her teacher Everett Newell taught her: being a yoga teacher does not mean becoming the Guru of your students; it means allowing your students to discover the Guru that is within them. That is the goal she aims to achieve in her teachings.
Early Bird rate for booking before 15th March:
• Double room (single occupancy): £1530 pp
• Double room (shared occupancy): £1260 pp
• Triple room (shared occupancy): £1080 pp
• Double room (single occupancy): £1700 pp
• Double room (shared occupancy): £1400 pp
• Triple room (shared occupancy): £1200 pp
If you have a retreat or event you think we should know about, send us an email over at: email@example.com